<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn ("In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."). --HP Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

The stars hath turned in the heavens once more: Mighty Cthulhu stirs. His dreams reacheth forth, communing with those with ears to hear. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! His thoughts trample down along the pathways of thy mind; thou knowest His footprints, each of which is a wound...

Monday, November 08, 2004


Schadenfreude is what...

...the freepers and other rightarded jack-booted fascists are enjoying on my account. Sigh...hoisted on my own petard.

Oh well. Some things to note:



The point is, the sky hasn't fallen in: It's just a little closer to our heads than we'd like. Stay focused, stay involved. A small number of Americans sided with Dumbyaâ„¢ over single-issues: These can be won over if we learn to play the Rethug game on their field with their rules.

I've been meaning to post sooner, but Blogger gets busy in my time zone when I'm able to publish, so posting gets problematic. However, to help out on this end, I present to you...

A New Co-Poster: My friend, John, is doing the right thing by getting more politically active, rather than just giving up and moving to Canada. Since I already cruise the blogosphere, I've invited him to post here at will (instead of going through the arduous process of getting a raw blog known). I hope you will treat him with the same scorn and derision you have all so warmly shared with me.

Until next time...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't 

yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares