<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn ("In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."). --HP Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

The stars hath turned in the heavens once more: Mighty Cthulhu stirs. His dreams reacheth forth, communing with those with ears to hear. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! His thoughts trample down along the pathways of thy mind; thou knowest His footprints, each of which is a wound...

Friday, October 22, 2004

Dear Ass·hat

Thank you for all of your tax-supported junk mail, but I've already voted. Even if I wanted to change my vote--and I don't, you dumbfuck rightards--I can't at this point.

However, I would like to thank you for taking enough of an interest in my puny self that you would think it important enough to send 1st Class postage to me that espouses your many good points (all of which are corporately bought).

On a good note, however: You suxors, and won't be around for the next election cycle.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't 

yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares