<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn ("In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."). --HP Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

The stars hath turned in the heavens once more: Mighty Cthulhu stirs. His dreams reacheth forth, communing with those with ears to hear. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! His thoughts trample down along the pathways of thy mind; thou knowest His footprints, each of which is a wound...

Thursday, June 17, 2004



If Sanchez Let Rumskull Do This...
then he should hang with the rest of them.


Is this a "fear up harsh"?


Did they get anything accurate out of this guy?


Does that boot on his chest mean he's getting stitched w/o anesthetics?


I have only one thing to say: All rightard neo-clowns must BURN IN HELL!

Warblogging can take it from here:
Tell me that these people are not war criminals. Go ahead. Tell me. Tell me that these people did not approve the use of excessive force in combat. Tell me that these people did not engage in the use of excessive force in combat. Tell me that these generals who consider the Iraqis "dogs" are "liberating" the Iraqi people. Tell me that a leadership that actively hides prisoners from the Red Cross, that approves the use of these stress positions, that approves the use of dogs in interrogations, tell me that these people are moral, that they are not criminal, that they are somehow fit to lead this nation.

More»


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't 

yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Listed on BlogShares